Culinary delights at the Hotel Apartment Haus Gitschberg
Whether you want to recharge your batteries for the day with our rich breakfast buffet, or feast in the evening in a casual atmosphere - the good awaits the guests of the Hotel Appartement Haus Gitschberg always and everywhere!
Breakfast à la Gitschberg
To start your day off to a good start, breakfast at the Hotel Appartement Haus Gitschberg offers much more than just the bare essentials. From 8:00 am to 10:00 am we celebrate breakfast with our guests:
- fresh rolls, Weckerl and vital breads
- various sausages and cheeses
- homemade spreads, jams, honey, Nutella
- eggs in all imaginable ways of preparation,
- fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals and various cereals
- homemade bacon and home-made salmon.
- different types of coffee and tea
- freshly pressed fruit and vegetable juices
Breakfast heart, what more do you want? In addition, we provide hot insider tips and interesting facts about the area.
Restaurant & Pizzeria à la Gitschberg
- pizza daily from 17 Uhr
- menu selection daily from 19 Uhr until 20 Uhr 30.
Food is important to us, we at Haus Gitschberg love to eat. And this love is presented on every single plate.
In the evening, enjoy the typical down-to-earth South Tyrolean cuisine: time-tested, simple Tyrolean recipe
With selected regional products and the influence of the Mediterranean cuisine, you can prepare special culinary delights.
The basis of our legendary original Italian pizzas and the South Tyrolean cuisine are
- high-quality, regional ingredients
- our kitchen is honest but not bland.
- regional and yet international
- alpine rooted but with urban flair
- sympathetic, fresh and a bit sophisticated.
Gourmet weeks to Törggele time
The Törggelen in South Tyrol goes back to an old custom of farmers and wine merchants. Between the beginning of October and the Advent season, the young wine is tasted for the first time. Experience this savory tradition in your autumn holiday in South Tyrol. Hotel Appartement Haus Gitschberg offers gourmet weeks to match the Törggelen period.