Our measures for your feel-good holiday
- The entire Haus Gitschberg team will wear a respirator/FFP2 and constantly disinfect their hands.
- For your safety, all guests will have their fever measured upon arrival.
- All hotel guests must wear a respirator in the common rooms.
- Currently, we keep a distance of 1 meter, in the restaurant at the table as well.
- There will be a number of disinfection stations in the hotel.
- On arrival, all surfaces in your room will be disinfected.
- We will maintain a warm and casual but distanced relationship.
- Instead of the usual breakfast buffet, the meals will be prepared and served to you personally.
- We will make sure that the rooms are well ventilated.
- Door handles as well as all kinds of surfaces and pressure points will be continuously disinfected.
For this year's summer season the following advantageous cancellation fees apply:
Maximum flexibility for your booking and no cancellation fees up to 2 days before your arrival, should you not be able to start your holiday due to Covid-19 (travel ban). Otherwise the general cancellation rules apply.