Our measures for your feel-good holiday
- The entire Haus Gitschberg team will wear a respirator/FFP2 and constantly disinfect their hands.
- For your safety, all guests will have their fever measured upon arrival.
- There will be a number of disinfection stations in the hotel.
- On arrival, all surfaces in your room will be disinfected.
- We will maintain a warm and casual but distanced relationship.
- Instead of the usual breakfast buffet, the meals will be prepared and served to you personally.
- We will make sure that the rooms are well ventilated.
- Door handles as well as all kinds of surfaces and pressure points will be continuously disinfected.
- All members of our staff are fully vaccinated against Covid-19
Prerequisites for your arrival:
Before entering Italy, from any country of origin and for any travel reason, the digital European Passenger Locator Form (dPLF) must be compiled. The measures indicated in this section are valid until 30 August 2021.
Citizens and residents of EU countries, the Schengen area, from Israel, Andorra or the Principality of Monaco can enter Italy without the obligation of quarantine, provided that:
1. They fill in the Passenger Locator Form before entering Italy
2. They present the EU Digital COVID Certificate on arrival. Non-EU citizens can present a COVID-19 Green Certificate, in paper or digital form, issued by the health authorities of their home country, certifying negativity to the virus, successful recovery or vaccination recognized by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).
An EU Digital COVID Certificate is digital proof that a person:
- has been vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days beforehand
- obtained a negative test result
- recovered from COVID-19
For this year's winter season the following advantageous cancellation fees apply:
Maximum flexibility for your booking and no cancellation fees up to 2 days before your arrival, should you not be able to start your holiday due to Covid-19 (travel ban). Otherwise the general cancellation rules apply.